MyBusinessBooks Releases Marketing Plan Manual
MyBusinessBooks has just released our new Marketing Plan Manual! Writing a comprehensive and sound marketing plan can mean the difference between success and failure. The Marketing Plan Manual is a complete guide that includes all of the instructions, forms and templates needed to write the kind of plan that will help ensure high levels of success. This manual will help you:
- Create effective marketing objectives and strategies.
- Analyze and organize information and data needed to develop your plan.
- Identify and define your target markets.
- Develop realistic and attainable sales projections.
- Price your products to maximize margins and volume.
- Define an advertising and promotion plan that positions your company and products appropriately.
- Build a distribution channel that maximizes revenues and customer satisfaction.
- Plan your personnel needs and define roles.
- Develop a marketing budget that makes sense.
- Utilize market research to support decisions.
- Create an action plan that defines each activity or task, who is responsible for ensuring their completion, and when they must be completed.
- Write a complete and comprehensive marketing plan that will get the results you want.
Your marketing plan should be written in a manner that is straightforward, practical, and realistic. And it should give you the best possible chance of meeting or exceeding sales and gross profit objectives.
This manual is a comprehensive guide that walks you through the entire process of writing a marketing plan that will help you gain a competitive and strategic advantage. Written by marketing professionals who understand how to think strategically and develop plans that differentiate one company and its products from the competition, The Marketing Plan Manual is widely used by organizations of all types and sizes. It works equally well in small and large businesses.
*This manual is not longer available as of 2015.