Free OKR Software
Reviewsnap Delivers The Robust OKR Management Software You NeedReviewsnap Features Intuitive OKR Software That Your Organization Can Try For Free!
Try OKRs With Reviewsnap's Free OKR Software
Many business owners, CEOs and professionals understand that when employees commit to specific, ambitious goals, it can improve employee engagement and performance. One popular approach to goal setting and goal management, used by many businesses today, is OKR (Objectives and Key Results). OKR was originally created in the mid-80’s by the CEO of Intel, and is now used by large businesses and corporations such as Google, linkedin and Twitter. While the concept of OKRs is fairly simple, managing OKRs for an entire organization can be complicated and time- consuming, especially if you’re manual paper processes or google sheets. Fortunately there are many OKR tools available online. But with so many options, it’s hard to know which is the best OKR software for your company is. You want something that is easy to use, affordable, flexible – and something your organization can try for free.
Let Reviewsnap Help Manage Your OKRs
Meet Reviewsnap– the online OKR tool to help organize, manage, and streamline your goal management process. Reviewsnap is an easy to use, cloud- based performance management software solution, featuring powerful OKR tools. Ideally catered to small to midsize businesses, Reviewsnap automates performance reviews, simplifies OKRs and helps you leave manual paper processes behind.
How can Reviewsnap help your organization simplify OKRs and streamline workflows?
- The fully automated platform features unlimited job-specific review templates, automatic email notifications, archiving, e-signatures, and customizable goal modules
- Easy to use, intuitive OKR software simplifies goal setting and performance management; quickly implement OKRs, easily track key objectives, measurable results, track performance of team members, monitor progress of company goals and objectives
- 360 Degree Feedback–engage employees with self-reviews; easily provide real-time feedback, encourage peer recognition, and facilitate coaching
- Note-taking and Journaling– provide meaningful continuous feedback, encourage regular check-ins, help employees manage goals and track regular contributions
- Succession planning– gain valuable insights from current and past performance review periods; ensure team members are working together and moving in the right direction; identify strengths and areas in need of improvement
Ready to learn more? Sign up below for a free live demo!