Are You Seeking Online OKR Tools? Reviewsnap Makes Managing OKRs Simple!
Choose Reviewsnap To Manage Your OKRs
Studies show that a commitment to specific, ambitious goals can increase employee engagement and significantly improve employee performance. So it’s no wonder that many businesses today use some method of goal setting and tracking to help monitor employee performance and create alignment within the organization. One popular approach to goal setting is the “ Objectives and Key Results” (OKRs) method, a system created by the CEO of Intel and made by popular by corporations such as Google and LinkedIn. OKRs help define goals, establish a way of measuring performance, progress, success and clarify expectations within a company culture.
Generally speaking, most people view OKRs as a fairly simple approach. However, trying to manage and track OKRs for an entire organization or business can be complicated and time-consuming, especially if you’re using a manual, paper process. To avoid being bogged down with paperwork, you need an online tool OKR tool to help manage, organize and streamline the process. Meet Reviewsnap – the best performance management system available on the market today.
Reviewsnap Is The Best OKR Software On The Market
Reviewsnap is a flexible, easy to use, web-based performance management system, with intuitive OKR tools to automates your company’s goal management process. Ideal for small to midsize businesses, Reviewsnap delivers automated performance reviews, customizable OKR templates, journaling, and real-time reporting in an easy to navigate platform.
How can Reviewsnap streamline your OKR process?
- The fully automated platform features e-signatures, automatic email notifications, archiving, and unlimited job-specific review templates and customizable goal modules
- Intuitive, easy to use OKR software automates the OKR goal setting process; implement OKRs, track key objectives and measurable results, and monitor team performance
- 360 Degree Feedback–allows employees to utilize self-reviews; easily provide continuous feedback, increase employee engagement, peer recognition, and facilitate coaching opportunities
- Note-taking and Journaling– provide meaningful feedback, support regular check-ins, enable employees to set personal objectives and track regular contributions
- Succession planning– gain valuable insights from current and past performance review periods; ensure team members are working together and moving in the right direction; identify strengths and areas in need of improvement
To learn more about Reviewsnap’s affordable, easy to use performance management system, contact us by clicking the button below for a free live demo.
Learn more about Reviewsnap
Check out these additional resources to learn more about the features of Reviewsnap and how to do performance management better.